Taylor & Moore Offers
- Process your paperwork. (Data entry Accounts Payable & Receivable).
- Reconciliation of Debtors & Creditors.
- Reconciliation of Bank, Credit Card & Loan Statements.
- Prepare Financials (Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually or as required).
- BAS & IAS preparation & lodgement to the ATO.
- Process payroll
- Prepare & process Superannuation for employees and contractors.
- Prepare and process Workcover.
- Prepare End of Financial Year Financials for your accountant.
- End of Year PAYG Payment Summaries (Group Certificates)
- Your paperwork comes back to you all filed neatly.
- Xero Setup & Training.
- Reckon Accounts Setup & Training.
As a professional BAS Agents and bookkeepers, we offer you more than just data entry to satisfy the ATO requirements.
We can help improve cash flow by keeping track of sales invoices, customer payments and debt management, monitor payroll requirements including sick and annual leave accruals as well as superannuation and payslips & prepare financials in preparation to go to your accountant for the end of financial year tax return.
We are bookkeepers who are fully qualified, experienced and trained to manage your accounts.
Accounting & Confidential Reporting
We work closely with you and your accountant to ensure that your books are up-to-date and systems are in place. You will be able to access current financial data at all times. This ensures that come BAS and Tax time you're prepared and won't need to rush.
We do not offer accounting or tax services therefore we do not compete with your accountant. We complement your accountant’s services, and create efficiencies which should reflect in reduced costs due to our efficient bookkeeping service.
We specialise in identifying common errors that even the best accountants might miss.
We review your accounts and recommend methods and systems that will save you money.
We provide confidential reports of your current systems to ensure that it is fully compliant with current ATO legislation.